Where do you bring this tolerance from.. I nag...and nag some more.... get angry over stupid things.... argue with you over silly topics....fight like a little kid ...who just cant stand the idea of not getting the much needed attention... yup... I might not say it in words...but I want to be the center of your attention... always...and the moment i get a feeling that I am not...I get mad... I know I am bad....selfish n mean.... cruel up to some extent.... and you ... are you a saint??... or a boon...sent by god... how can you be a punching bag always...almost every day…..for no mistake of yours...... and how do you deal with a maniac like me… and manage to listen to my all-day continuous crap…and surprisingly with so much interest… have seen you distressed when I go through rough times…and showing genuine concern when someone is not keeping well at my home…. Scolding when I do not take care of myself well…self-proclaimed local guardian :-)...I irritate you, annoy you, rub you the wrong way, nag in front of you, demand for attention and time…and you, the poor soul, pamper me and still hold me with all the love you have.... … unwaveringly…. don’t you get tired...fed up...at times...don’t you feel like giving up on me.... How can you be so bloody patient every single day.
I have to be someone special and blessed ...to be fortunate enough to have you by my side...for, its because of you, I still believe that I am God's favorite...every single day... yup, I feel silk most of the days...In you.
It’s not necessary to name every relation we have, sometimes the bond shared supersedes all societal rules and norms. But still, if I could have anyone I choose as my 'forever friend', I would choose you,Simba (thats my Dog's name). Hope you choose me too :-)
P.S. Above is my entry for TheTOUCH Thursdays 01 run by none other than Preeti Shenoy :-) .What an awesome way to re-kindle my long-lost hobby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment